Orders for advertising can be cancelled, in writing with no penalty, up to 3 weeks prior to the material deadline. After this time, advertisement orders cannot be cancelled. Advertisers agree to provide advertising material, by the specified deadline, in the format specified on the Mechanical Specifications which will be provided to advertisers. Advertisers will be billed for their advertisements on publication of the issue and agree to pay Total Licensing terms of 30 days from date of invoice.
Subscriptions can be cancelled, in writing, at any point during the course of the subscription. Refunds will be issued on a pro-rata basis less an administration fee of GBP £10
Subscriptions will not start until payment has been received in full.
Total Licensing is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected at all times. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
You can browse this website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself.
WHAT WE COLLECT
If you take out a subscription with us we will collect & store the following information about you:
- - Name, address and other (optional) contact information
- - Email address
- - Postage, billing and other information you provide to post an item
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
- We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:~
- - Internal record keeping
- - We may use the information to improve our products and services
- - We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We do not, under any circumstances, store any financial information from yourself or your company, such as credit or debit cards or bank account details
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online
We will not, under any circumstances, sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties
If you require any further information then please do not hesitate to contact us: